How to host a Let Us Eat Cake event
- Think about where you can hold your gathering and who and how many friends to invite. It could be at home, in the pub, in the park.
- Order a campaign starter pack and enough guidance booklets to give one to each person who attends.
- The gathering should be invite only – a gathering of friends, work colleagues, neighbours. Think of people who would be interested to find out more.
- Download our invitation and fill in the date, time and venue. Send out your invitations by email or messenger, or print out and give out by hand.
On the day:
- Think about how you could show our short films. You could use a laptop, tablet or TV screen. If you have wifi at the venue you can play directly from you-tube. If not you can download the files onto your device before you go.
- Display the leaflets, postcards and guide booklets for people to look at and take home.
- Most importantly have fun and enjoy each others company, chat about the issues and share what you know.
- Please take photos of your event – check with people first to see if they are ok to be included in photos. Send your photos to [email protected] so we can inspire others!
(Use password CAKE to order booklets)